is an un-retouched photo I took of a collection of junk cars and trucks
on the way to the Central California coast.
You can't see it too well, if at all, but the sign at the end of the
driveway really does say Estate Sale. Oh joy, Heirloom City!
of Vague Nebulous
Founder & CEO (Chief Ennui Officer), Interruption Institute
(The Research Division of Amalgamated Nothing, Pty. Ltd.,
A Subsidiary of MindOverData, unInc. (an Inter-Global Holding Company))
1. Inflation may be low, but a hundred feet still doesn't
go as far as it used to!
2. The problem with most people is that they have multi-one dimensional
personalities. What they lack in depth, they make up for in VOLUME!
3. I'm building an off-ramp to the future.
4. If you've seen the decline
of one civilization, you've seen the decline of them all!
5. It took a while, but I am
finally at the peak of my decline!
6. Universal Law of Job Inertia: It's more important to look busy than
it is to be busy.
7. I drive, therefore I am.
8. One rut leads
9. I brake for El Niño.
10. I march to the beat of a different drum machine.
11. Caution! Objects in mirror are dumber than they appear.
12. So much technology, so little time!
13. Slogan for the new millennium: Tune out, turn off, reboot.
14. Some people are afraid of
heights, I'm afraid of lowghts.
15. You can always
tell if a woman grew up in the Sixties - she's the one with vinyl implants!
16. I came, I saw, I copied and pasted.
17. Silicon Valleyite: Just a hamster in a digital cage!
18. Scary thought for the day: Monkeys with car keys.
19. New Yuppie wine: 256 Shades of Grey Riesling.
20. Name for the 2OOOs decade: The Naughties.
21. Crawl for health!
22. Thanks heavens my tinnitus is back - now I can't hear myself think
23. Q. How do you get a guitarist to stop playing?
A. Put some sheet music in front of them.
Q. What's the difference between the Titanic and the Economy? A. The Titantic
had an orchestra.
25. Never before have so many paid so much for so little! (Observation
on Buzios' bikini boutiques).
26. Since I started smoking electronic cigarettes my electric bill has skyrocketed to $2000 a month!
27. You can never be too rich, too thin, or have too many backups!
28. The problem with most musicals is they're great until they start singing!
Sound Medical Advice
a. Tighten straight-jacket
b. Drop off brain cells
c. Speed up treadmill
d. Lower I.Q.
e. Polish ball and chain
f. Wax the whip
g. Declare mental bankruptcy
h. Sell exercise machine
i. Buy bigger pants
1. Do not get into an argument with your brain surgeon before being wheeled into the operating room.
| Classifieds |
Morgan One |
| Wheels ]
The author is a member of
The author is a member of
Copyright 2016 by MindOverData